Join us in empowering educators!
The Brookfield Education Foundation is thrilled to report that this year, in funding 11 grants, we have awarded over $35,000….more than any other year. More importantly, these grants helped empower innovative education, in all its many wonderful and diverse forms, in all four Brookfield schools and the community as a whole:
- Book Search Kiosk at Whisconier Middle School
- Video Equipment Program for all Brookfield Public Schools
- Peaceful Playgrounds at Center Elementary School
- World Drumming Program at Whisconier Middle School
- Confessions of a Former Bully at Whisconier Middle School
- Brookfield CARES Support and Hope Group Facilitator
- Fit Club at Huckleberry Hill Elementary
- Tablets for Moby Max at Christian Life Academy
- Online Personal Finance Class at Brookfield High School
- Summer Experiences through Reading at Whisconier Middle School
- US Map on Huckleberry Hill Elementary Playground
The Brookfield Education Foundation extends its most sincere gratitude to everyone who has made these programs a reality…from our very generous contributors to those who envisioned and brought these projects to life. We are truly a reflection of a community invested in and giving back to itself!
Time for Nominations!
Show your appreciation to those who have made a difference in your or your child's life; that special teacher, coach, scout leader, bus driver, daycare provider, or tutor. For a minimum donation of $10, your nominee will receive a certificate of appreciation, and his or her name displayed in a special listing on the Brookfield Education Foundation website and on Channel 17. They will also be invited to an appreciation celebration in May.
Click here to download the nomination form
The WINTER 2015 edition of the Foundation's newsletter is now available.
Click here to download a copy.