Join us in empowering educators!
The Brookfield Education Foundation is thrilled to report that this year, in funding 11 grants, we have awarded over $35,000….more than any other year. More importantly, these grants helped empower innovative education, in all its many wonderful and diverse forms, in all four Brookfield schools and the community as a whole:
- Book Search Kiosk at Whisconier Middle School
- Video Equipment Program for all Brookfield Public Schools
- Peaceful Playgrounds at Center Elementary School
- World Drumming Program at Whisconier Middle School
- Confessions of a Former Bully at Whisconier Middle School
- Brookfield CARES Support and Hope Group Facilitator
- Fit Club at Huckleberry Hill Elementary
- Tablets for Moby Max at Christian Life Academy
- Online Personal Finance Class at Brookfield High School
- Summer Experiences through Reading at Whisconier Middle School
- US Map on Huckleberry Hill Elementary Playground
The Brookfield Education Foundation extends its most sincere gratitude to everyone who has made these programs a reality…from our very generous contributors to those who envisioned and brought these projects to life. We are truly a reflection of a community invested in and giving back to itself!
The 2015 Honors are in!
Thanks to all who chose to honor these outstanding educators. And special thanks to the Honorees themselves. Your contrinution to our children's lives is greatly appreciated, The 2015 list is truly remarkable.
Click here to download the list of 2015 Honorees.
The WINTER 2015 edition of the Foundation's newsletter is now available.
Click here to download a copy.